Visitor Centre at Euston Station, London
Euston Station is a railway terminal located in Central London and directly connects with a London Underground station of the same name. The station comprises of 18 platforms and is the fifth busiest railway station in London. Euston Station connects London with cities and towns in the West Midlands, North West England, North Wales and Scotland. Virgin Trains operates high-speed trains from the station while the Caledonia Sleeper operates overnight trains to Scotland.
Euston Station is at Euston Road in Camden and not far from London King's Cross and St Pancras International railway stations. The station connects with Euston (Underground) Station serving the Victoria and Northern Lines and within a short walk from Euston Square (Underground) Station. Transport for London (TfL) operates the Visitor Centre at London Euston Station, which is located opposite Platform 8.
Open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sundays and Bank Holidays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Visitor Centre at London Euston Station offers travel information and advice to visitors planning their London trips. Other assistance includes:
Tickets & Passes
The Visitor Centre also sells tickets and passes to various attractions and tours in London including:
- Tickets to the Tower of London, View at the Shard, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Tickets for open-top bus tours by Original London Sightseeing Tours and Big Bus.
- Smartcards (valid for 1, 2, 3 and 6 days) to over 50 attractions in London.
- Open-dated tickets for standard and fast track ‘flights’ on the London Eye.
- Tickets to theatre shows in the West End.
Compare all the top travel sites in a single search for the best deals.