Visitor Centre at Heathrow Airport, London
London Heathrow Airport is the UK’s largest and busiest airport. The airport handles more than 80 airlines operating flights connecting with many major cities across the UK and around the world. The main airline at Heathrow Airport is British Airways, which uses the airport as its base for both its domestic and international routes. The airport comprises of four passenger terminals namely Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5 while Terminal 1 is no longer use.
Transport for London (TfL) operates a Visitor Centre located at the Terminals 2 and 3 Underground Station Concourse. The London Underground station here serves the Piccadilly Line, which travels to Central London making several stops along the journey. While you can walk between Terminals 2 and 3 to get to the Visitor Centre, take the free trains or shuttle buses if from Terminal 4 and 5.
Open Monday to Sunday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Visitor Centre at Heathrow Airport provides travel information and advice to visitors planning their trip to London. Other assistance includes:
Tickets & Passes
The Visitor Centre at Heathrow Airport also sells tickets and passes to many attractions and tours in London including:
- Tickets to the Tower of London, View at the Shard, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Tickets for open-top bus tours by Original London Sightseeing Tours and Big Bus.
- Open-dated tickets for standard and fast track ‘flights’ on the London Eye.
- Smartcards (valid for 1, 2, 3 and 6 days) to over 50 attractions.
- Tickets to theatre shows in London’s West End.
Compare all the top travel sites in a single search for the best deals.