Visitor Centre at King's Cross St Pancras, London
King’s Cross St Pancras is the London Underground station connecting King's Cross railway station and the adjacent St Pancras International. King’s Cross railway station is the southern terminal for the East Coast Main Line (running along the eastern side of the UK mainland) and St Pancras International is the London terminal for the Eurostar trains. The underground station is an interchange for the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines.
Besides King's Cross railway station and St Pancras International, King’s Cross St Pancras Station is a short distance from London Euston Station (railway station), Euston (Underground) Station and Euston Square (Underground) Station. Transport for London (TfL) operates a Visitor Centre at King’s Cross St Pancras and situated at the Western Ticket Hall near St Pancras International.
Open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sundays and Bank Holidays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Visitor Centre at King’s Cross St Pancras provides information and advice to visitors planning their travels in London. Other services include:
Tickets & Passes
The Visitor Centre also sells tickets and passes to many attractions and tours in London including:
- Tickets to Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, Tower of London, View at the Shard, London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
- Open-dated tickets including standard and fast track ‘flights’ on the London Eye.
- Tickets for bus tours by Original London Sightseeing Tours and Big Bus.
- Smartcards (valid for 1, 2, 3 and 6 days) to over 50 attractions.
- Tickets to theatre shows in the West End.
Compare all the top travel sites in a single search for the best deals.