Visitor Centre at Paddington Station, London
London Paddington is a busy railway and underground station complex located in the City of Westminster in Central London. The station is the London terminal for the Great Western Main Line as well as the Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect trains travelling to and from Heathrow Airport. London Paddington has 13 platforms numbered 1-13 with Platforms 6 and 7 used by trains connecting with Heathrow Airport.
London Paddington is located at the front of Praed Street and at the rear by Bishop's Bridge Road. The 19th century railway station is a major landmark in the Paddington area that comprises of residences, restaurants, hotels and St Mary's Hospital. Transport for London (TfL) operates a Visitor Centre at London Paddington, which is located opposite Platform 1.
Open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sundays and Bank Holidays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Visitor Centre at Paddington Station provides information and advice to visitors planning their trip in London. Other services include:
Tickets & Passes
The Visitor Centre also sells tickets and passes to numerous attractions and tours in London including:
- Tickets to the Tower of London, View at the Shard, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Tickets for bus tours by Original London Sightseeing Tours and Big Bus.
- Standard and fast track tickets for ‘flights’ on the London Eye.
- Smartcards (valid for 1, 2, 3 and 6 days) to over 50 attractions.
- Tickets to theatre shows in the West End.
Compare all the top travel sites in a single search for the best deals.